Lower Reserve - Godin LGX-SA

  • Nenshad Bardoliwalla
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3 11:15 PM
      Parting with my incredible Godin LGX-SA. Have two, one with tremelo,
      one without, so one has to go. Seymour Duncan Jazz in the Neck,
      Custom Customer in the Bridge, plus Piezo, plus Synth Driving
      Capability. This is the world's most versatile guitar, period. PRS
      Quality, Half the Price. I have lowered the reserve considerably.
      Check it out:

      http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=919714639