Re: [GR-30] Godin Multiac Jazz

  • Davor Pavuna
    Message 1 of 18 , Sep 1, 2002
      >I think you made a wise decision. I had a Gibson ES-346 that I had
      >contemplated doing
      >the same thing. However, it would be a high cost for failure. I
      >sold mine last
      >February for a Godin Multiac Jazz, and I've never looked back. Kevin

      I guess I might follow you guys too as my band plays mainly jazz these days ...

      Yet I get great service from my Godin LGX-SA through my versatile 3 channel
      Ashdown Peacemaker 40 (the GR-33 synth output is plugged into the loop return):

      I wonder whether the Godin Multiac Jazz would be that much of an improvement.

      Especially as I also have my RMC modified Les Paul that sound even thicker than
      the Godin LGX-SA (magnetic that is) and tracks well ...

      I guess I will have to try this Multiac Jazz for several hours ...

      Fwiw, Davor