recordings with GR-30

  • jazzsinger1960
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2002
      If anyone's interested I have some recordings of rather strange
      original old style western music I recorded using the GR-30 for
      banjo, steel guitar, etc.
      David

      http://artists.mp3s.com/artists/416/the_western_wanderers.html
    • Jprice01@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1, 2002
        In a message dated 6/1/2002 1:24:06 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
        jazzsinger1960@... writes:

        > If anyone's interested I have some recordings of rather strange
        > original old style western music I recorded using the GR-30 for
        > banjo, steel guitar, etc.
        > David

        You can also check out music by
        AKASH "The World's Most Erotic Band"

        http://www.mp3.com/akashmusic

        We dont make much mention of Guitar synth in our song descriptions or write
        ups as we dont like highlighting any particular gear as much as we are
        interested in anythiong that helps our overall functon and execution.

        But what is and could be of relevance to this list is that a lot of the
        "darkly-drawn" music that AKASH makes is in fact squarely driven by a GR-30.

        So please "Do" give AKASH & our "damaged-pop songs" as we call them a good
        listen.

        There are for now over 50 songs available for free @ our MP3.com page.

        "Remember To Always Kill Your Expectations".

        Warm Regards,
        John Price/AKASH
        "The World's Most Erotic Band"
        http://www.mp3.com/akashmusic