RE: [GR-30] Les Paul vs Strat vs Godin LGX-SA

  • pavuna@bluewin.ch
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2001
      I am amazed - but what amp do you used for that bold set-up ?

      Davor

      >>>I'm not gigging right now, but up until recently I was every single
      week for years and for about the last 1.5 years always through the VG-
      88 on stage. I keep several favorite patches right up front in my
      rotation (i.e. one for drive, one for acoustic, one for dirt) and I
      switch to them with my GK-2A S1/S2 depending on what I need for any
      given song/style. Edits of things such as reverb and chorus and
      ditortion are already saved to the patch, but they're easy enough to
      tweak on the fly if I need to. The VG-88 rocks! I sold all my other
      pedals and stomp boxes in lieu of the VG-88. Now I go from my Godin
      LGX-SA to a Roland US-20 which is a GK-2A compatible switch-box
      between my GR-33 and my VG-88. It's all I can ever imagine needing,
      whether in my studio or on the stage!>>>

      E-Mail for everyone! http://www.bluemail.ch/ powered by Bluewin!