GR-30 as midi sound module?

  • Rev. M. J. Carlson
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 4, 1999
      I use my GR-30 with a Godin Multiac but recently I got a midi interface for my iMac (USB based). Can I use the GR-30 as the sound module for computer programs such as Band in a Box or MusicTime?

      How do people use their GR-30 with their computers?

      Thanks!
      Rev. Michael J. Carlson
      Christ's Lutheran Church
      Oreland, PA
    • Matthias Miller
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 4, 1999
        Yes. If a device has midi in and out, it will work. I have keyboards plugged
        into it at times and it works great.