RE: [GR-30] GR33 impressions

  • Enrique C.
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 31, 2000
      Hi

      <<<I wonder what people expect for tracking improvement >>>

      Well it´s very easy, the gr30 can be much better. Almost in the output midi
      side (it´s really slow) and also in the internal tracking (bass notes). Just
      see what the axon units (also Yamaha one) can do TODAY. These are much
      faster than the gr30 (and gr33 it seems).

      Roland claim that the gr33 is very much improved in the tracking speed, I
      wonder where is the improvement...

      Well maybe is the gr33 unit that I have tried.

      Enrique C.