  • arkham@xxxxxxxxxxxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 3, 1998
      Sorry if you guys get this twice. I am working on the faq for the page and I was wondering if anyone had any contributions for getting started with midi guitar using the GR-30 ?

      The website has moved to: www.indiscipline.net/gr-30

      Joey
    • Joey Aguilera
      Message 2 of 2 , May 14, 1999
        I have a really basic faq on the website right now so how bout' getting a more involved one up. What I need is some contributions. Send me ( arkham@... ) any questions you feel should be covered and any info you think would help people out.

        Joey F Aguilera
        Roland GR-30 E-Mail List Moderator
        http://www.indiscipline.net/gr-30/