Grapelight or similar editor for GR-33

  • Pepe Blanes
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 7, 2013
      Hello,
      I'm new to the guitar synthesis, just purchased an used GR-33 with GK2A pickup.

      I've seen that there was a nice patch editor for it, Grapelight, but I've been unable to fetch the program, it disappeared from the original http://ludgerhesse.com/

      Is there any other place to find the program? Or an alternative?

      Many thanks in advance.

      Pepe
    • Andrew Littley
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 7, 2013
        Hi Pepe,
        It seems to me that the editor you are looking for is GRED, that can be found in the file download section here..
        I also have a gr33 as well as my gr55 ( I prefer the gr33) and use GRED with it..
        Hope it helps..
        Andy

        --- In GR-30@yahoogroups.com, "Pepe Blanes" wrote:

        > Hello,
        > I'm new to the guitar synthesis, just purchased an used GR-33 with GK2A pickup.
        >
        > I've seen that there was a nice patch editor for it, Grapelight, but I've been unable to fetch the program, it disappeared from the original http://ludgerhesse.com/
        >
        > Is there any other place to find the program? Or an alternative?
        >
        > Many thanks in advance.
        >
        > Pepe

      • Pepe Blanes
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 7, 2013
          Thanks, I've downloaded GRED and also the other GR-33 editor in the Files section. I was curious about the "grapelight" because there is so much buzz about it in the net... but surely I can manage with those tools. Thanks a lot.

          --- In GR-30@yahoogroups.com, "Andrew Littley" wrote:

          > Hi Pepe,
          > It seems to me that the editor you are looking for is GRED, that can be found in the file download section here..
          > I also have a gr33 as well as my gr55 ( I prefer the gr33) and use GRED with it..
          > Hope it helps..
          > Andy
          >
          > --- In GR-30@yahoogroups.com, "Pepe Blanes" wrote:
          > >
          > > Hello,
          > > I'm new to the guitar synthesis, just purchased an used GR-33 with GK2A pickup.
          > >
          > > I've seen that there was a nice patch editor for it, Grapelight, but I've been unable to fetch the program, it disappeared from the original http://ludgerhesse.com/
          > >
          > > Is there any other place to find the program? Or an alternative?
          > >
          > > Many thanks in advance.
          > >
          > > Pepe

        • Darvin Willhoite
          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 7, 2013
            See attachment.

            >________________________________

          • marcus gaudio
            Message 5 of 7 , Feb 10, 2013
              Hi
              Do that works for GR30?
              Thanks

              Inviato da Yahoo! Mail su Android

            • tekrytor
              Message 6 of 7 , Feb 11, 2013
                No. Grapelight and Visual Editor are for the GR-33 only. But there is a good editor for the GR-30. Church in the files section.

                Message 7 of 7 , Feb 11, 2013
                  Thanks never tried it.
                  Cheers

                  Inviato da Yahoo! Mail su Android