Great condition G-808 for sale (also GM-70 and 24 pin cable) - London UK

  • Ben
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2012
      Hi, I'm selling my G-808 on eBay at the moment, though I am open to offers.

      I also have a GM-70 and the connecting cable, but I want to offer them first to anyone who's interested in the guitar.

      I've put up a ton of photos on the eBay listing, though I can send links if anyone wants to see them directly:
      http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/-/271094820360

      I live in the UK but I will ship internationally.

      Thanks!

      Ben