For sale: Roland G-808, GM-70 and 24-pin cable (UK)

  • Ben
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 17 5:23 PM
      Hi all,
      I'm currently selling all three together as a lot on eBay but I'm also open to
      serious offers until bidding starts.

      I am based in London in the UK.

      At the moment I am more interested in selling the three as a set - I'm
      definitely not interested in separate offers for the cable.

      The guitar is in great shape and comes with the original Roland hard case (which
      still has its keys!)

      Scroll down the listing - I've taken loads of photos.

      Thanks

      :)

      http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/270957396026