introducing myself...

  • Michael
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 9, 2012
      hello, My name is Michael and I love my Synth lol

      seriously though, I use an old Roland GR-1, and would like to have somehere to go when I've got a problem or am celebrating an acomplishment! So here I am...
    • Ken Coughlin
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 9, 2012
        Welcome Michael.

        Thanks,
        Ken

        "I'm neither LEFT nor RIGHT, I'm in the MIDI."

        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 10, 2012
          *welcome, mike...
          i sling a gr1 too, and a 09 and 30, tho i rarely touch them anymore...weird
          planet...now that i'm not gigging with a keyboard guy anymore, maybe i'll
          dig 'em out again.
          ;)
          peace
          jimi
          *
          On Mon, Jan 9, 2012 at 3:24 PM, Ken Coughlin <ken@...> wrote:

          > **
          >

          > Welcome Michael.
          >
          > Thanks,
          > Ken
          >
          > "I'm neither LEFT nor RIGHT, I'm in the MIDI."

          "another episode from my Twilight Zone dreams...."
          ~pinkjimiphoton

          "hatred breeds hatred, talk is cheap.
          let your hatred die, bury it six feet deep."
          ~Mark Easton

          "the takers get the honey,
          the givers sing the blues"
          ~Robin Trower

          ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

        • Glynn W
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 10, 2012
            Well...good luck on that!  I'd almost completely forgot about the G-1's...  Anyways, I have been looking for a circuit board/power supply for my Casio PG-380 that crapped out.  I called CASIO...they have NADA!  Nobody thought, "Oh, yeah!!...we'll need some replacement parts"?  Go figure!  Good luck on your quest, though.

            Glynn W. Pettiford
            124 Hanover Boulevard
            Browns Mills, NJ 08015
            HM : 609-248-5524