Any GR-55 users here?

  • Davor Pavuna
    Message 1 of 28 , Apr 16, 2011
      Any GR-55 users here,
      or just the GR-30,33 users?

      Thanks, Davor
    • Darvin Willhoite
      Message 2 of 28 , Apr 16, 2011
        I just got a GR55 last week, but haven't had much time to play with it yet. I
        love the huge display, and the out of the box sounds are pretty good in my
        opinion. I have used the GR33's for several years, I tried a GR20 and didn't
        like it. The GR55 is gonna take some time.

        ________________________________
        Message 3 of 28 , Apr 17, 2011
          I have the GR-55 and like it a lot. But I must admit that it's vast
          overkill for my skill level.

          If you don't already get it there's a ton of discussion here:
          .

          http://www.futureguitarnow.com/vguitar/smf/index.php?board=60.0
          .
          Regards,
          James
          .
          .

          > Posted by: "Davor Pavuna" davor.pavuna@...
          > <mailto:davor.pavuna@...?Subject=%20Re%3A%20Any%20GR-55%20users%20here%3F>
          > pavunadavor <http://profiles.yahoo.com/pavunadavor>
          >

          > Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:14 am (PDT)
          >

          > Any GR-55 users here,
          > or just the GR-30,33 users?
          >
          > Thanks, Davor
        • Mike Loera
          Message 4 of 28 , Apr 17, 2011
            Cool!...Thanks for the link and reminding me of that forum!

            I have the GR-55 and like it a lot. But I must admit that it's vast
            overkill for my skill level.

            If you don't already get it there's a ton of discussion here:
            .

            http://www.futureguitarnow.com/vguitar/smf/index.php?board=60.0
            .
            Regards,
            James
            .
            .

            > Posted by: "Davor Pavuna" davor.pavuna@...
            > <mailto:davor.pavuna@...?Subject=%20Re%3A%20Any%20GR-55%20users%20here%3F>
            > pavunadavor <http://profiles.yahoo.com/pavunadavor>
            >

            > Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:14 am (PDT)
            >

            > Any GR-55 users here,
            > or just the GR-30,33 users?
            >
            > Thanks, Davor

          • dadonaldd
            Message 5 of 28 , Sep 21, 2011
              Hi Davor,

              I've got a GR-55. I use it via a US-20 with my GR-30. IMO, best of both worlds - COSM modeling and still get the use of the harmonizer in the GR-30.

              I just wish that the GR-55 would transmit CC MIDI data WITHOUT transmitting note MIDI data, so I could use the expression pedal of the GR-55 without sending the GR-30 note data, which tends to interfere with the (much faster) GK signal.

              BUT:

              The sound of the two together is AMAZING.

              :)

              > > Any GR-55 users here,
              > > or just the GR-30,33 users?
              > >
              > > Thanks, Davor

            • Leslie Fradkin
              Message 6 of 28 , Sep 21, 2011
                Dear Donald,
                You wrote:
                "I just wish that the GR-55 would transmit CC MIDI data WITHOUT transmitting note MIDI data, so I could use the expression pedal of the GR-55 without sending the GR-30 note data, which tends to interfere with the (much faster) GK signal."

                May I suggest that you get over to ebay and purchase a Yamaha MEP4 Midi Event Processor. You should be able to find one for between $75 and $150.
                The MEP4 will allow this (masking notes whilst letting controllers thru) among many solutions. It filters, converts, inverts, slices, rechanellized, delays, etc. as well.

                Good luck!

                Les Fradkin

                On Sep 21, 2011, at 9:14 AM, dadonaldd wrote:

                > Hi Davor,
                >
                > I've got a GR-55. I use it via a US-20 with my GR-30. IMO, best of both worlds - COSM modeling and still get the use of the harmonizer in the GR-30.
                >
                > I just wish that the GR-55 would transmit CC MIDI data WITHOUT transmitting note MIDI data, so I could use the expression pedal of the GR-55 without sending the GR-30 note data, which tends to interfere with the (much faster) GK signal.
                >
                > BUT:
                >
                > The sound of the two together is AMAZING.
                >
                > :)
                >

                > > > Any GR-55 users here,
                > > > or just the GR-30,33 users?
                > > >
                > > > Thanks, Davor

              • Robert Morley
                Message 7 of 28 , Sep 21, 2011
                  Hi there,
                  I have a GR-55, GR-30 and VG-8. I love the VG-8 and maybe would have been better off getting a US-20 to combine it with the GR-30, instead of the GR-55. Don't get me wrong, the GR-55 is great, but I miss some of the features of the VG-8 and GR-30. For the saving in floor space the GR-55 is more practical.
                  Rob

                  To: GR-30@yahoogroups.com
                  From: d1102@...
                  Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2011 15:14:28 +0000

                  Hi Davor,

                  I've got a GR-55. I use it via a US-20 with my GR-30. IMO, best of both worlds - COSM modeling and still get the use of the harmonizer in the GR-30.

                  I just wish that the GR-55 would transmit CC MIDI data WITHOUT transmitting note MIDI data, so I could use the expression pedal of the GR-55 without sending the GR-30 note data, which tends to interfere with the (much faster) GK signal.

                  BUT:

                  The sound of the two together is AMAZING.

                  :)

                  > > Any GR-55 users here,

                  > > or just the GR-30,33 users?

                  > > Thanks, Davor

                • Ken Coughlin
                  Message 8 of 28 , Sep 22, 2011
                    I've never had any of the VG devices.

                    I have a GI-20, GR-20, GR-33, GR-55 & US-20 so I can use my GR-55 & GR-33
                    simultaneously. If the GR-55 included the smart harmonizer, midi note in &
                    arpeggiator, I'd be able to use it exclusively.

                    Even using both units, I save on floor space by not having an external
                    overdrive, wah, distortion, looper, phase shifter, flanger, echo, etc.

                    Thanks,
                    Ken
                     “I’m neither LEFT nor RIGHT, I’m in the MIDI.”

                    From: d1102@...
                    Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2011 15:14:28 +0000

                    Hi Davor,

                    I've got a GR-55. I use it via a US-20 with my GR-30. IMO, best of both
                    worlds - COSM modeling and still get the use of the harmonizer in the GR-30.

                    I just wish that the GR-55 would transmit CC MIDI data WITHOUT transmitting
                    note MIDI data, so I could use the expression pedal of the GR-55 without
                    sending the GR-30 note data, which tends to interfere with the (much faster)
                    GK signal.

                    BUT:

                    The sound of the two together is AMAZING.

                    :)

                    > > Any GR-55 users here,

                    > > or just the GR-30,33 users?

                    > > Thanks, Davor

                  • Davor Pavuna
                    Message 9 of 28 , Sep 22, 2011
                      So, the GR-55 and GR-30 (rather than GR-33) are the minimal GR stage-set
                      !?!
                      Davor

                      > I've got a GR-55. I use it via a US-20 with my GR-30. IMO, best of both
                      > worlds - COSM modeling and still get the use of the harmonizer in the GR-30.
                      >
                      > I just wish that the GR-55 would transmit CC MIDI data WITHOUT transmitting
                      > note MIDI data, so I could use the expression pedal of the GR-55 without
                      > sending the GR-30 note data, which tends to interfere with the (much faster)
                      > GK signal.
                      >
                      > BUT:
                      >
                      > The sound of the two together is AMAZING.
                      >
                      > :)
                      >

                      > > > Any GR-55 users here,
                      > > > or just the GR-30,33 users?
                      > > >
                      > > > Thanks, Davor

                    • LouieW
                      Message 10 of 28 , Sep 22, 2011
                        I would think, from what I understand of the GR-55, is that it would eliminate the need for a GR-30 (33 or 20)... would that be correct?

                        --- In GR-30@yahoogroups.com, Davor Pavuna <davor.pavuna@...> wrote:

                        > So, the GR-55 and GR-30 (rather than GR-33) are the minimal GR stage-set
                        > !?!
                        > Davor
                        >

                        > > I've got a GR-55. I use it via a US-20 with my GR-30. IMO, best of both
                        > > worlds - COSM modeling and still get the use of the harmonizer in the GR-30.
                        > >
                        > > I just wish that the GR-55 would transmit CC MIDI data WITHOUT transmitting
                        > > note MIDI data, so I could use the expression pedal of the GR-55 without
                        > > sending the GR-30 note data, which tends to interfere with the (much faster)
                        > > GK signal.
                        > >
                        > > BUT:
                        > >
                        > > The sound of the two together is AMAZING.
                        > >
                        > > :)

                      • Ken Coughlin
                        Message 11 of 28 , Sep 22, 2011
                          There are some things in the GR-33 that are missing from the GR-55. The
                          GR-55 does not have a smart harmonizer or an arpeggiator. The midi in does
                          not recognize note info so it can't be used as a sound module for any other
                          midi instrument, and there is no guitar in so it can't be used in
                          conjunction with an effects loop to feed back into the GR-55.

                          --- In GR-30@yahoogroups.com <mailto:GR-30%40yahoogroups.com> , Davor Pavuna
                          <davor.pavuna@...> wrote:

                          > So, the GR-55 and GR-30 (rather than GR-33) are the minimal GR stage-set
                          > !?!
                          > Davor
                          >

                          > > I've got a GR-55. I use it via a US-20 with my GR-30. IMO, best of both
                          > > worlds - COSM modeling and still get the use of the harmonizer in the
                          GR-30.

                          > > I just wish that the GR-55 would transmit CC MIDI data WITHOUT
                          transmitting
                          > > note MIDI data, so I could use the expression pedal of the GR-55 without
                          > > sending the GR-30 note data, which tends to interfere with the (much
                          faster)
                          > > GK signal.
                          > >
                          > > BUT:
                          > >
                          > > The sound of the two together is AMAZING.
                          > >
                          > > :)

                        • Leslie Fradkin
                          Message 12 of 28 , Sep 22, 2011
                            It could Louie, but many folks, myself and Bob Fripp among them, use two synths PLUS VG8 to layer or counterpoint things.

                            The GR1, for example has certain sounds that are unique to it and different from the 55, 50, 30, 33, etc.
                            And, of course, the VG8 is much more versatile than the COSM guitar setup inside the 55. I suppose, it's really a matter of personal
                            taste, choice and approach to the music at hand.

                            By way of example, my Roland setup for the Boys from Beatlemania "Pepper Front To Back Tour" many years ago was:
                            Fender George Harrison style "Rocky" Stratocaster with Roland GK-2A pickup
                            2 Roland KC 350 Amps (one for the VG8 and one for the GR synths)
                            Roland VG8EX (all guitar sounds)
                            Roland GR-33 (strings, brass, tamboura drone sitar, etc.)
                            Roland GR-1 (sound effects, cello, strings, sax, etc.)
                            Roland US-20 Switchers (2) (one master and a second for the two GR's)
                            Roland EV-5 pedals (3) (Controlling volume for VG8, Volume for GR-1 and Modulation of GR-1
                            Roland FS-5U switches (2) (Tuner, Effects on/off for VG-8)
                            Vox ToneLab (for the fierce guitar sounds and guitar double tracking effects)
                            Yamaha MEP 4 Mapper for mapping multiple simultaneous program changes and filtering certain events in different zones across the guitar neck.
                            A bunch of GK Cables and MIDI cables and audio cables.
                            The VG8 acted as the Master control for this setup.

                            This setup is quite a pain to break down and rewire each show. But I did it because it was the only way (at that time) to deliver the sonic results I was after.

                            This setup allowed me to "cross fade sound a la the Pepper technique, to recreate sound effects sustaining across musical notes and to combine
                            the best sounds from each instrument for a seamless show. No one box could have done it. Of course, my roadies were paid well :-)

                            Nowadays, I could do this act same thing with a Ztar, a Laptop and a Roland XV-5080 much easier. But it would be visually inappropriate for a Beatles
                            tribute show.

                            Les Fradkin
                            http://www.lesfradkin.com

                            On Sep 22, 2011, at 10:42 AM, LouieW wrote:

                            > I would think, from what I understand of the GR-55, is that it would eliminate the need for a GR-30 (33 or 20)... would that be correct?
                            >
                            > --- In GR-30@yahoogroups.com, Davor Pavuna <davor.pavuna@...> wrote:
                            > >
                            > > So, the GR-55 and GR-30 (rather than GR-33) are the minimal GR stage-set
                            > > !?!
                            > > Davor
                            > >

                            > > > I've got a GR-55. I use it via a US-20 with my GR-30. IMO, best of both
                            > > > worlds - COSM modeling and still get the use of the harmonizer in the GR-30.
                            > > >
                            > > > I just wish that the GR-55 would transmit CC MIDI data WITHOUT transmitting
                            > > > note MIDI data, so I could use the expression pedal of the GR-55 without
                            > > > sending the GR-30 note data, which tends to interfere with the (much faster)
                            > > > GK signal.
                            > > >
                            > > > BUT:
                            > > >
                            > > > The sound of the two together is AMAZING.
                            > > >
                            > > > :)

                          • LouieW
                            Message 13 of 28 , Sep 22, 2011
                              Agreed. I can see where you'd need both for certain projects. However, for me... I play in a country cover act... and a classic rock act... I use banjo, fiddle, strings, organ, piano, and not much else on my GR-30. I bought a Variax 600 because at the time, the VG COSM sounds just didn't do it for me and the Variax did. Now my Variax is acting up and needs repair. On another thread I've asked for opinions on whether or not I should convert my Variax to a RackVax unit and keep my GR-30, or buy a GR-55 and keep the Variax as is. The more I go into this, I more and more want to get the RackVax. I love my GR-30, but Roland COSM still doesn't do it for me.

                              --- In GR-30@yahoogroups.com, Leslie Fradkin <lfradkin@...> wrote:

                              > It could Louie, but many folks, myself and Bob Fripp among them, use two synths PLUS VG8 to layer or counterpoint things.
                              >
                              > The GR1, for example has certain sounds that are unique to it and different from the 55, 50, 30, 33, etc.
                              > And, of course, the VG8 is much more versatile than the COSM guitar setup inside the 55. I suppose, it's really a matter of personal
                              > taste, choice and approach to the music at hand.
                              >
                              > By way of example, my Roland setup for the Boys from Beatlemania "Pepper Front To Back Tour" many years ago was:
                              > Fender George Harrison style "Rocky" Stratocaster with Roland GK-2A pickup
                              > 2 Roland KC 350 Amps (one for the VG8 and one for the GR synths)
                              > Roland VG8EX (all guitar sounds)
                              > Roland GR-33 (strings, brass, tamboura drone sitar, etc.)
                              > Roland GR-1 (sound effects, cello, strings, sax, etc.)
                              > Roland US-20 Switchers (2) (one master and a second for the two GR's)
                              > Roland EV-5 pedals (3) (Controlling volume for VG8, Volume for GR-1 and Modulation of GR-1
                              > Roland FS-5U switches (2) (Tuner, Effects on/off for VG-8)
                              > Vox ToneLab (for the fierce guitar sounds and guitar double tracking effects)
                              > Yamaha MEP 4 Mapper for mapping multiple simultaneous program changes and filtering certain events in different zones across the guitar neck.
                              > A bunch of GK Cables and MIDI cables and audio cables.
                              > The VG8 acted as the Master control for this setup.
                              >
                              > This setup is quite a pain to break down and rewire each show. But I did it because it was the only way (at that time) to deliver the sonic results I was after.
                              >
                              > This setup allowed me to "cross fade sound a la the Pepper technique, to recreate sound effects sustaining across musical notes and to combine
                              > the best sounds from each instrument for a seamless show. No one box could have done it. Of course, my roadies were paid well :-)
                              >
                              > Nowadays, I could do this act same thing with a Ztar, a Laptop and a Roland XV-5080 much easier. But it would be visually inappropriate for a Beatles
                              > tribute show.
                              >
                              > Les Fradkin
                              > http://www.lesfradkin.com
                              >
                              > On Sep 22, 2011, at 10:42 AM, LouieW wrote:
                              >
                              > > I would think, from what I understand of the GR-55, is that it would eliminate the need for a GR-30 (33 or 20)... would that be correct?
                              > >
                              > > --- In GR-30@yahoogroups.com, Davor Pavuna <davor.pavuna@> wrote:
                              > > >
                              > > > So, the GR-55 and GR-30 (rather than GR-33) are the minimal GR stage-set
                              > > > !?!
                              > > > Davor

                            • Davor Pavuna
                              Message 14 of 28 , Sep 22, 2011
                                Les do you use any of your GK guitars nowadays? Thx, Davor

                              • lfradkin@mac.com
                                Message 15 of 28 , Sep 22, 2011
                                  Yes. I still occasionally play my Fender Jimmie Vaughn Strat with GK2a and my Wilson Bros Ventures VM10 to trigger VG8 (for guitar sounds) and GR1 and GR50 in the studio.

                                  Of course, I now use my Ztars for almost all my stuff these days.

                                  Les

                                  Les do you use any of your GK guitars nowadays? Thx, Davor

                                  On Wed, Sep 21, 2011 at 5:17 PM, Leslie Fradkin <lfradkin@...> wrote:

                                  > Dear Donald,
                                  > You wrote:
                                  > "I just wish that the GR-55 would transmit CC MIDI data WITHOUT
                                  > transmitting note MIDI data, so I could use the expression pedal of the
                                  > GR-55 without sending the GR-30 note data, which tends to interfere with the
                                  > (much faster) GK signal."
                                  >
                                  > May I suggest that you get over to ebay and purchase a Yamaha MEP4 Midi
                                  > Event Processor. You should be able to find one for between $75 and $150.
                                  > The MEP4 will allow this (masking notes whilst letting controllers thru)
                                  > among many solutions. It filters, converts, inverts, slices, rechanellized,
                                  > delays, etc. as well.
                                  >
                                  > Good luck!
                                  >
                                  > Les Fradkin
                                  >

                                  > On Sep 21, 2011, at 9:14 AM, dadonaldd wrote:
                                  >
                                  > > Hi Davor,
                                  > >
                                  > > I've got a GR-55. I use it via a US-20 with my GR-30. IMO, best of both
                                  > worlds - COSM modeling and still get the use of the harmonizer in the GR-30.
                                  > >
                                  > > I just wish that the GR-55 would transmit CC MIDI data WITHOUT
                                  > transmitting note MIDI data, so I could use the expression pedal of the
                                  > GR-55 without sending the GR-30 note data, which tends to interfere with the
                                  > (much faster) GK signal.
                                  > >
                                  > > BUT:
                                  > >
                                  > > The sound of the two together is AMAZING.
                                  > >
                                  > > :)

                                • Glynn W
                                  Message 16 of 28 , Sep 22, 2011
                                    Your Variax may work just fine if, instead of plugging into the main jack of the amp from your effects pedal, you run it into your RETURN (Input) line of the amplifier.  Use the Master Volume Control as your GAIN knob.  In this way, you're using the clean sound of the amplifier itself to process your effects through.  It's also usually a higher quality signal as well, since you're not running line noise through it.

                                  • lnoland1
                                    Message 17 of 28 , Sep 23, 2011
                                      <http://www.midisolutions.com/prodevp.htm>
                                      --- In GR-30@yahoogroups.com, "dadonaldd" <d1102@...> wrote:

                                      > Hi Davor,
                                      >
                                      > I've got a GR-55. I use it via a US-20 with my GR-30. IMO, best of
                                      both worlds - COSM modeling and still get the use of the harmonizer in
                                      the GR-30.

                                      > I just wish that the GR-55 would transmit CC MIDI data WITHOUT
                                      transmitting note MIDI data, so I could use the expression pedal of the
                                      GR-55 without sending the GR-30 note data, which tends to interfere with
                                      the (much faster) GK signal.

                                      > BUT:
                                      >
                                      > The sound of the two together is AMAZING.
                                      >
                                      > :)
                                      >

                                      > > > Any GR-55 users here,
                                      > > > or just the GR-30,33 users?
                                      > > >
                                      > > > Thanks, Davor

                                      For squashing the note events, consider something like the product in
                                      the link below (useful for other things as well)

                                      - Les

                                    • lnoland1
                                      Message 18 of 28 , Sep 23, 2011
                                        OK, it appears to have put the link above rather than below -- I guess the software here is pretty much designed for top-posting.

                                        - Les

                                        --- In GR-30@yahoogroups.com, "lnoland1" <lnoland@...> wrote:

                                        > <http://www.midisolutions.com/prodevp.htm>
                                        > --- In GR-30@yahoogroups.com, "dadonaldd" <d1102@> wrote:
                                        > >
                                        > > Hi Davor,
                                        > >
                                        > > I've got a GR-55. I use it via a US-20 with my GR-30. IMO, best of
                                        > both worlds - COSM modeling and still get the use of the harmonizer in
                                        > the GR-30.
                                        > >
                                        > > I just wish that the GR-55 would transmit CC MIDI data WITHOUT
                                        > transmitting note MIDI data, so I could use the expression pedal of the
                                        > GR-55 without sending the GR-30 note data, which tends to interfere with
                                        > the (much faster) GK signal.
                                        > >
                                        > > BUT:
                                        > >
                                        > > The sound of the two together is AMAZING.
                                        > >
                                        > > :)

                                        > For squashing the note events, consider something like the product in
                                        > the link below (useful for other things as well)
                                        >
                                        > - Les

                                      • Leslie Fradkin
                                        Message 19 of 28 , Sep 23, 2011
                                          I did NOT write this

                                          Les

                                          On Sep 23, 2011, at 1:56 AM, lnoland1 wrote:

                                          > OK, it appears to have put the link above rather than below -- I guess the software here is pretty much designed for top-posting.
                                          >
                                          > - Les
                                          >
                                          > --- In GR-30@yahoogroups.com, "lnoland1" <lnoland@...> wrote:
                                          > >

                                          > > <http://www.midisolutions.com/prodevp.htm>
                                          > > --- In GR-30@yahoogroups.com, "dadonaldd" <d1102@> wrote:
                                          > > >
                                          > > > Hi Davor,
                                          > > >
                                          > > > I've got a GR-55. I use it via a US-20 with my GR-30. IMO, best of
                                          > > both worlds - COSM modeling and still get the use of the harmonizer in
                                          > > the GR-30.
                                          > > >
                                          > > > I just wish that the GR-55 would transmit CC MIDI data WITHOUT
                                          > > transmitting note MIDI data, so I could use the expression pedal of the
                                          > > GR-55 without sending the GR-30 note data, which tends to interfere with
                                          > > the (much faster) GK signal.
                                          > > >
                                          > > > BUT:
                                          > > >
                                          > > > The sound of the two together is AMAZING.
                                          > > >
                                          > > > :)

                                          > > For squashing the note events, consider something like the product in
                                          > > the link below (useful for other things as well)
                                          > >
                                          > > - Les

                                        • Leslie Fradkin
                                          Message 20 of 28 , Sep 23, 2011
                                            I did NOT write this

                                            Les

                                            On Sep 23, 2011, at 1:53 AM, lnoland1 wrote:

                                            > <http://www.midisolutions.com/prodevp.htm>
                                            > --- In GR-30@yahoogroups.com, "dadonaldd" <d1102@...> wrote:
                                            > >
                                            > > Hi Davor,
                                            > >
                                            > > I've got a GR-55. I use it via a US-20 with my GR-30. IMO, best of
                                            > both worlds - COSM modeling and still get the use of the harmonizer in
                                            > the GR-30.
                                            > >
                                            > > I just wish that the GR-55 would transmit CC MIDI data WITHOUT
                                            > transmitting note MIDI data, so I could use the expression pedal of the
                                            > GR-55 without sending the GR-30 note data, which tends to interfere with
                                            > the (much faster) GK signal.
                                            > >
                                            > > BUT:
                                            > >
                                            > > The sound of the two together is AMAZING.
                                            > >
                                            > > :)

                                            > For squashing the note events, consider something like the product in
                                            > the link below (useful for other things as well)
                                            >
                                            > - Les

                                          • lnoland1
                                            Message 21 of 28 , Sep 26, 2011
                                              No. But I DID.

                                              - Les

                                              --- In GR-30@yahoogroups.com, Leslie Fradkin <lfradkin@...> wrote:

                                              > I did NOT write this
                                              >
                                              > Les
                                              >

                                              > On Sep 23, 2011, at 1:56 AM, lnoland1 wrote:
                                              >
                                              > > OK, it appears to have put the link above rather than below -- I guess the software here is pretty much designed for top-posting.
                                              > >
                                              > > - Les
                                              > >
                                              > > --- In GR-30@yahoogroups.com, "lnoland1" <lnoland@> wrote:
                                              > > >

                                              > > > <http://www.midisolutions.com/prodevp.htm>

                                              > > > both worlds - COSM modeling and still get the use of the harmonizer in
                                              > > > the GR-30.

                                              > > > transmitting note MIDI data, so I could use the expression pedal of the
                                              > > > GR-55 without sending the GR-30 note data, which tends to interfere with
                                              > > > the (much faster) GK signal.

                                              > > > For squashing the note events, consider something like the product in
                                              > > > the link below (useful for other things as well)
                                              > > >
                                              > > > - Les

                                            • Jeff
                                              Message 22 of 28 , Sep 26, 2011
                                                Two guys named Les? It will cause a rip in the space/time continuum! LOL

                                                Sent from my iPhone