Roland Tascam Peavey Pignose

  • CristofeC
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 22, 2010
      My auctions on eBay this week include a bunch guitar related goodies. Of particular interest to you folks might be my Boss OC-20G Poly Octave GK effect.

      http://shop.ebay.com/cristofe/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs= 1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686

      Cheers....Trip
      ----
      "Transition to Amplitude Death in Coupled System with Small Number of Nonlinear Oscillators" - Chen Hai-Ling

      www.myspace.com/cristofe
    • Thomas
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 23, 2010
        I agree this group has too much spam. If it isn't check out my new album, it's buy my GR crap, this week it's buy my guitar crap.

        This group lacks focus and because the moderator doesn't care, I'm leaving.

        Adios, it has not been fun:)

        --- In GR-30@yahoogroups.com, "CristofeC" <schtuup@...> wrote:

        > My auctions on eBay this week include a bunch guitar related goodies. Of particular interest to you folks might be my Boss OC-20G Poly Octave GK effect.
        >
        > http://shop.ebay.com/cristofe/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs= 1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686
        >

        > Cheers....Trip
        > ----
        > "Transition to Amplitude Death in Coupled System with Small Number of Nonlinear Oscillators" - Chen Hai-Ling
        >
        > www.myspace.com/cristofe

      • Liam O'Sullivan
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 23, 2010
          Hasta la Vista!