gr-30 with ghost graphtech piezo pick-up

  • mike_loera
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 5, 2010
      Hi, Mike here. does anyone know if there is a piezo pick-up setting in the gr-30; i know the gr33 has one but i cant seem to find one on the 30.thanks for any help/advice.
    • Ken
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 5, 2010
        Hi Mike,

        Sorry, but the GR-33 does not have a piezo pickup setting, neither does the
        GR-20. I own both. I don’t know of any 13 pin synth with a piezo setting.

        Ken

        _____

        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 5, 2010
          He was asking about the GR-30, but that doesn't have it either. The only one
          that does is the Axon AX100 MkII, I believe. AX-50 might have it too. The
          Graphtech does have a selector switch for Roland or Axon though.

          ________________________________

          Hi, Mike here. does anyone know if there is a piezo pick-up setting in the
          gr-30; i know the gr33 has one but i cant seem to find one on the 30.thanks
          for any help/advice.

        • Mike Loera
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 5, 2010
            thanks guys...you are correct about the gr33: i confused the guitar 1.2.3,4 sensitivity settings  with my axon guitar select settings. i thought maybe the gr30 had a guitar select for sensitivity settings when using multiple guitars (like the 33). The gr33 works very well with low sens settings for the graphtech piezo and the graphtech switched to "roland".  Thanks again.

            Hi, Mike here. does anyone know if there is a piezo pick-up setting in the
            gr-30; i know the gr33 has one but i cant seem to find one on the 30.thanks
            for any help/advice.

          • Jeff
            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 6, 2010
              FWIW, I have been very happy with my Ghost/GR30 combo. It sounds great and tracks beautifully.

              Sent from my iPod touch 4