Re: gk-2a kit..( FENDER STRAT )

  • Dennis Ian Patterson
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2000
      I have the same Strat setup... don't think the battery would be a problem as
      long as it's terminals are well insulated. The only thing is that it takes
      up more room so I think one may need to do some carving :( .
      I am about to do the conversion so will let you know ! Unless someonelse
      has already done it.
      Dennis