Need new volume pedal

  • LouieW
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 2009
      I have a GR-30... I run it into a Behringer RX1602 mixer, along with other stuff, and then run the output of the mixer to a Visual Volume pedal (original one) and then to the board. Recently, the VV is making scratchy noises and if I remember correctly, this pedal has a slider on a circuit board and not a pot. At any rate, the VV takes up a bit of real estate. What are some of the more reliable (optical?) volume pedals out there that have a smaller foot print? I've looked a the Ernie Ball Stereo pedal (I use a 6166 for my guitar signal and love it) but it takes up even more space. Any suggestions? Thanx!
    • LouieW
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 2, 2009
        --- In GR-30@yahoogroups.com, "LouieW" <es336td@...> wrote:

        > I have a GR-30... I run it into a Behringer RX1602 mixer, along with other stuff, and then run the output of the mixer to a Visual Volume pedal (original one) and then to the board. Recently, the VV is making scratchy noises and if I remember correctly, this pedal has a slider on a circuit board and not a pot. At any rate, the VV takes up a bit of real estate. What are some of the more reliable (optical?) volume pedals out there that have a smaller foot print? I've looked a the Ernie Ball Stereo pedal (I use a 6166 for my guitar signal and love it) but it takes up even more space. Any suggestions? Thanx!

        I need front/end connections instead of side connections. I guess Ernie Ball and Boss/Roland are my only choices...