GR 30 Patch Editor for Intel Mac

  • Luckisup
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2007
      Hello,

      I look for a patch editor to dump and protect all my in my good old gr-30. Moreover, I have to edit and fine tune allmost all patches. Is there something similar available like the old freeware gr30-editor from 2001? Otherwise, I am a Logic Pro 8 user. Is there a chance to make it just with this piece of software?

      I hope somebody can give me an idea how to manage this.
      Cheers,
      Mr.Thomas