Would love to hear a Godin Multiac SA + GR recording

  • mlmexpert2001
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2007
      I am considering buying both to be used on an album project.
      If anyone has used the 2, please upload file so I can hear.
    • Knox Bronson
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 1, 2007
        Here is a song I recorded, just me and godin multiac (string patches).

        Of course, now I would use separate out for nylon strings, but this
        was before i knew about that.

        please do not distribute.

        Knox

        Celeste, by Donovan

        http://www.tangerine-sky.com/lum/celeste.mp3

        Here I stand acting like a silly clown would,
        I don't know why Would anybody like to try
        The changes I'm going through ?
        A hidden lie would fortify
        Something that don't exist
        But it ain't so bad, I'm just a lad,
        So many more things to do,
        I intend to come right through them all with you.
        My songs are merely dreams visiting my mind
        We talk a while by a crooked stile,
        You're lucky to catch a few.
        There's no magic wand in a perfumed hand,
        It's a pleasure to be true.
        In my crystal halls a feather falls
        Being beautiful just for you
        But that might not be quite true, that's up to you.
        Dawn crept in unseen to find me still awake
        A strange young girl sang her songs for me
        And left 'fore the day was born.
        That dark princess with saddening jest
        She lowered her eyes of woe,
        And I felt her sigh, I wouldn't like to try
        The changes she's going through
        But I hope love comes right through them all with you.