Re: GR-33 FlashROM Update Problems?

  • Steve Meiers
    Message 1 of 12 , Feb 1, 2007
      Good question, what's in the update.

      I just wanted the latest and greatest, bug-fixes, etc.

      But
      from the readme.txt file that comes with the update that they tell you to read BEFORE updating:

      ***Gr-33 SYSTEM UPDATE***

      ** This update corrects the channel which is used for sending Volume while in Poly Mode.

      Here's the Roland link for the update, info, etc.
      http://www.rolandus.com/products/productdetails.aspx?dsection=d_downloads&ObjectId=237

      I hope that helps.

      Steve M

    • MoonCaine
      Message 2 of 12 , Feb 2, 2007
        I'm happy enough with mine the way it is. I'm not going to try
        updating it. I see that as risky, and I ask myself, why fix something
        that ain't broke?

        --moonie