VL70-M

  • Rod Eckley
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 3, 2000
      Happy New Year to all:

      Have any of you used or heard a VL70-M Virual Acoustic Tone Generator used either seperately or with a with a midi guitar. I'd like to get some better acoustic rythym and lead things coming out of my midi files.

      Thanks,
      Rod
    • Keith Phillips
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 3, 2000
        Rod,

        I've never heard of such an animal. (VL70-M) However, rhythm is something
        I too have struggle with using the GR-50 midi synth. One thing that I've
        found that works for me is to play the rhythm correctly once through and
        then loop it on the computer. I have some wonderful software that can
        assist you in doing that if you'd like to e-mail me personally. Hope that
        helped.

        -Keith
        mrteddybear@...