Midi expression pedal?

  • mhb22079
    Message 1 of 43 , Aug 2, 2006
      Hello:

      Does anyone know of a stand alone midi expression pedal that will work
      with the GR-33? I'm guessing it would have a midi plug but the only
      ones I've seen have a 1/4". The only parameter I'm interested in
      controlling on the floor (unit is racked) is the volume and I don't
      want to get a full pedal board.

      Thanks!
    • kipdotkip2
      Message 43 of 43 , Sep 9, 2006
        --- In GR-30@yahoogroups.com, "mhb22079" <mhb22079@...> wrote:

        > Hello:
        >
        > Does anyone know of a stand alone midi expression pedal that will
        work
        > with the GR-33? I'm guessing it would have a midi plug but the only
        > ones I've seen have a 1/4". The only parameter I'm interested in
        > controlling on the floor (unit is racked) is the volume and I don't
        > want to get a full pedal board.
        >
        > Thanks!
        >i didn't wanna boot fer the expresion pedal either --in fact -took
        me about 2 years --the berenger midi peadal is almost as cheap --BUT -
        ya don't sound familiar with the concept of midi control yet if ever
        (nessasaraly ) the berringer is very more complicated + and i think
        as a per say "expression pedal " - it doesent werk near as good --ya
        can make a pedal --but in the long run i just bought the expression
        pedal from roland