FYI: A cord between an expression pedal and GR-30

  • jorma.kinnunen@pp.inet.fi
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 1999
      For your interest:

      Few weeks ago I wrote:

      "I'm just testing a Boss EV-10 pedal to control my GR-30. I can't get it control any parameters? Is this pedal suitable to do the work? I have a usual mono cord and 6,3 mm plugs at both ends."

      No one seemed to have a solution but fortunately I found out the next day that it must be a STEREO cord. Silly me!

      Now it works fine! Don't make the same mistake.

      -jk