GR33 - Plays note every so often

  • Andrew Capon
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 3, 2005
      Hi There,

      Has anyone else had this problem?

      My GR33 just plays a note every so often, maybe every 5 minutes or so.

      It still does it if the synth volume on the guitar is off, this note is
      also sent as midi.

      Cheers

      Andy

    • Chris R
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 3, 2005
        Hi
        i had a similar problem, i reinstalled the operating sytem and reset the
        unit and all parameters, this actually worked for me so give it a try,
        obviously backup any user patches before hand, roland have the file
        available for download from any of their sites

        >From: "Andrew Capon" <acapon@...>
        >To: <GR-30@yahoogroups.com>
        >Subject: [GR-30] GR33 - Plays note every so often
        >Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2005 10:48:59 +0100
        >
        >Hi There,
        >

        >Has anyone else had this problem?
        >

        >My GR33 just plays a note every so often, maybe every 5 minutes or so.
        >

        >It still does it if the synth volume on the guitar is off, this note is
        >also sent as midi.
        >

        >Cheers
        >

        >Andy

      • Andy Citron
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 3, 2005
          I had the problem once. Cleaning the connection on the 13 pin cable..and I
          think reseating it(I forget) helped.
          Try a different cable.

          cheers,
          Andy