new piano and keyboard group

  • Rachel Joy Scott
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2003
      Hey all,
      I started a new group about playing the piano,
      interesting stuff like info about antique pianos,
      and keyboards and related materials. Great place
      for kids and the family to learn and get the buzz
      on the basics. Another Cool way to meet other
      musicians and get into a band!!!
      There is Always SOMONE looking for
      a keyboard player!!! Got music equipment you wanna sell?
      Musical Equipment for sale ads are welcome too.
      Feel free to stop by!
      Here is the addy:

      To moderator,
      Please feel free to advertise your group at our group
      too! Ads about musical related groups are MOST
      welcome! Thanks and hope to see you all there!
      -The Tallest Sequoia
      (tallestsequoia@...)