15047Re: Grapelight or similar editor for GR-33

  • Pepe Blanes
    Feb 7, 2013
      Thanks, I've downloaded GRED and also the other GR-33 editor in the Files section. I was curious about the "grapelight" because there is so much buzz about it in the net... but surely I can manage with those tools. Thanks a lot.

      --- In GR-30@yahoogroups.com, "Andrew Littley" wrote:

      > Hi Pepe,
      > It seems to me that the editor you are looking for is GRED, that can be found in the file download section here..
      > I also have a gr33 as well as my gr55 ( I prefer the gr33) and use GRED with it..
      > Hope it helps..
      > Andy
      >
      > --- In GR-30@yahoogroups.com, "Pepe Blanes" wrote:
      > >
      > > Hello,
      > > I'm new to the guitar synthesis, just purchased an used GR-33 with GK2A pickup.
      > >
      > > I've seen that there was a nice patch editor for it, Grapelight, but I've been unable to fetch the program, it disappeared from the original http://ludgerhesse.com/
      > >
      > > Is there any other place to find the program? Or an alternative?
      > >
      > > Many thanks in advance.
      > >
      > > Pepe

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic