15040Re: [GR-30] Re: GR-33 Patch Editor and Windows 7

  • Jimi Photon
    Sep 21, 2012
      *right click the shortcut, and at the bottom of the drop down menu, choose
      properties.
      look for compatibility mode...start with xp, then work your way back...if
      you have the proper runtimes, you should find something that
      works...there's compatibility modes going back to win 95

      good luck mate
      jimi
      *
      On Fri, Sep 21, 2012 at 10:20 PM, Ken Coughlin <ken@...> wrote:

      > **
      >

      > Hi tekrytor,
      >
      > I was wondering what prerties were. See you back on VGF.
      >
      > Thanks,
      > Ken
      >
      > "I'm neither LEFT nor RIGHT, I'm in the MIDI."

      "another episode from my Twilight Zone dreams...."
      ~pinkjimiphoton

      "hatred breeds hatred, talk is cheap.
      let your hatred die, bury it six feet deep."
      ~Mark Easton

      "the takers get the honey,
      the givers sing the blues"
      ~Robin Trower