Event planning sit down meet 11/19 - 3:00 PM

  • Brian
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 13, 2006
      I know many of you have already received this notice, but for those
      who's email addresses did not make the list at the last event, I am
      reposting this as a special message through our yahoo forums. Hope to
      see you all there.

      -----Quote------
      WE NEED YOU!
      Please come to the GPS Cachers Meeting on Sunday November 19th at 3:00
      p.m. We will be at the Starbucks on hwy. 111 by the Best Buy and Cost
      Plus stores.
      Bring any ideas and thoughts so we can get this Event Rolling.
      We need everyones input so PLEASE, don't be shy, post any ideas on the
      GPS Cachers Forums too!
      Kandy and Dann
      Wheeler Dealers
      ----end Quote----