Joshua Tree NP geocoins

  • Brian
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 4, 2006
      I've just been in corrospondence with the maker of the upcoming Joshua
      Tree National Park geocoin, and accompanying lapel pins, and he has
      willing to let our group have an advanced pre order on these coins and
      pins. These coins have been produced, and are in his hands as I write
      this notice, so I will try to fund the pre order and collect from you
      upon delivery. There are a total of 600 coins minted, 175 of these are
      the limited edition gold coins. The LE coins are sold only in sets of
      1 LE and 1 regular coin for $16.25 and the regulars are available as
      singles or multiples for $7.65 each. The 2 different pins are $1.50
      each, or if we order enough, may be as low as $1.25 each. I will only
      charge what I pay for them. Please post to this forum any coins/pins
      wanted before 12:00 noon on saturday June 10, and I will place the
      order that evening. I will order a few extra regular coins to sell to
      those who missed this pre-sale, but those will be first come, first
      served, and when I'm oout, your on your own. These coins are trackable
      on Geocaching.com and will most likely have the NP icon (see my
      profile under trackables) A big thanks goes out to the producer of
      this coin, Steve Moran AKA: southbayday
      I will be posting pictures in the photo album here.

      Other news

      Upcoming events
      Sunday june 18th is the IE cachers cache bash #2
      Sunday june 25th is another local event, Palm SPrings Cacher Meet,
      Greet, and Eat by the Stonyagers - Please try to make this one.
      Info for both these events is in our calendar.

      Moderators
      Thanks to Wheeler Dealers, and CLRL, I now have some help running this
      board. I encourage everyone to post thoughts or questions here, and
      help to make this a lively community. We have changed the membership
      system to require approval of all new members, to help protect
      ourselves frome unknown persons getting info from us that we wouldn't
      want on an open forum (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.)
      Speaking of which, we have one pending member that we have no idea who
      it is, so if any of you recognize the email address at-hike1@...
      please let CLRL know about them so they can be approved. This
      membership application is about to expire, and we have had no response
      via email. I dont want to forget, welcome to the group, Jammr and
      CrazyEddie, we've been missing you.

      Personal
      I have some puppies that need homes. They are Rotweiler-boxer-mutt mix
      and most are brown to dark brown. These Dogs are very nice mid size
      dogs (on the large side) and are very friendly, I have one from a
      litter last year, and though his puppy days were tough to handle, he
      is a great family dog. If you have any interest in one of these
      puppies, call me at 774-1652, evening only, and I can provide info.

      Call for puppies, post to group for coins.
      Thanks you guys for being a part of this.
      -=Brian=-
    • Ed Randall
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 5, 2006
        Hey Brian,
        Please reserve two sets of (1LE/1Reg), and two sets of the two pins(Total 4 coins/4 pins). Let me know how/when to pay. Thanks,
        Crazyeddie & Jammr.

      • jtbonnieandclyde
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 8, 2006
          Brian,

          Thanks for doing the pre-order for us. We would like one LE set, 2
          additional, and 2 each of the pins. Let me know when we should get
          payment to you.

          Thanks!

          Susan
        • stifler_emarr