GPSC Pizza Night #1 event

  • Brian
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 15, 2006
      OK, I finally listed an event to try to bring together all interested
      local cachers. The event is GCVEM4 - Calling all GPS cachers" pizza
      night and it will be at the Lamppost Pizza in LaQuinta, Sunday May 7
      starting at 4:00 PM. We have reserved the front patio which will seat
      25, and if we go over, there is available seating inside for the
      overflow. I'm hoping we can do a pizza night regularly, maybe even on
      a monthly basis, alternating who get to reserve and list the even so
      everyone who wants can have an event listed in their hidden caches (i
      finally do now) but we can discuss this more during, or after the
      event. If you happen to notice new local cachers logging to your
      caches, please be sure to invite them to our event. See you there.
      -=BRI=-

      BTW- I don't know if I mentioned it before, I bought the
      www.GPScachers.com domain so now we have our own .com
      It basically just links to this discussion group, but I still think it
      rocks...
    • jtbonnieandclyde
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 17, 2006
        Sounds good Brian right now looks like we will be able to make it.
        Thanks for all your time in organizing us local cachers. We look
        forward to meeting many others! This will be our first event too.