Hi Virgina -- As noted by others, the SPOT Trace needs to set in a gimbal to keep it facing up to communicate with its satellite network. Its pretty fussy in
Hi Virgina, Suggest you use a hose clamp to secure the balloon neck to your gas fill tube. Leave a few inches of neck free above the top of the fill tube -w5vsi2002
Tying off the 600 gr balloon is a bit of a challenge, but if you have surgical gloves on and grab it just at the confluence of the neck and balloon you cankd5mfm
- Amateur and Ham Radio
- May 1, 2002
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.