Amateur Radio high altitude balloon launch announcement service

  • Ralph Wallio, W0RPK
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2004
      We have a new Amateur Radio high altitude balloon launch announcement
      service at
      http://users.crosspaths.net/wallio/ARHAB%20Launch%20Announcements.htm.
      Additions and changes will be updated almost daily as necessary.

      Launch information is also posted to Balloon_Sked@yahoogroups.com.
      required).

      All high altitude ballooning groups, Amateur Radio, university, et al., are
      encouraged to submit information to be included in these announcements.
      As of 31Jul04 we have five flights scheduled to be launched from Tulsa,
      Kansas City, Denver, Dallas and Houston areas.

      TNX es 73 de Ralph Wallio, W0RPK
      wallio@...
      http://users.crosspaths.net/wallio/
      Hubbert's Peak - The Mother of all Perfect Storms