valve

  • Mark Caviezel
    Message 1 of 2 , May 3, 2011
      Joe:
      I've been working on an 18" diameter valve for a while. It is a poppet valve and energized by a small linear actuator. Valve seat is composite epoxy over XPS foam. Total weight < 10 pounds.

      - mark ng0x
      Message 2 of 2 , May 3, 2011
        a little overkill he he he.

        No  you still make up the 41/42 incher for the 300,000 footer.

        I just need to come up with something for like a 600 gram latex neck.
        Sig
        The Original Rolling Ball Clock
        Idle Tyme
        Idle-Tyme.com