Re: [GPSL] Re: California Near Space Project Launch on Saturday February 5, at 8 a.m. PST

  • James Coxon
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 5, 2011
      Welcome to use #highaltitude on irc.freenode.net - either use a native client or http://webchat.freenode.net/

      James
      M6JCX

      On 5 February 2011 14:18, Joe <nss@...> wrote:
      any dedicated chat rooms?

      The Original Rolling Ball Clock
      Idle Tyme
      Idle-Tyme.com
      http://www.idle-tyme.com

      On 2/4/2011 10:02 AM, k6rpt wrote:
      Hi Joe,

      Yes, we are going for max altitude (K6RPT-13).  It looks like this flight will splashdown in the Pacific. It would be nice to get the tracker back but getting the commercial building lined up for the indoor fill was not that easy.

      -Ron K6RPT

      --- In GPSL@yahoogroups.com, Joe <nss@...> wrote:

      Very cool,  what call on the tracker?

      I'll be watching! Ya going for the max altitude again?

      Joe

      The Original Rolling Ball Clock
      Idle Tyme
      Idle-Tyme.com
      http://www.idle-tyme.com

      On 2/4/2011 9:11 AM, k6rpt wrote:

      CNSP will be launching a 3000g H2 in San Jose, CA at 8 a.m. PST on Saturday February 5.

      -Ron K6RPT

          GPSL-digest@yahoogroups.com
          GPSL-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 5, 2011
        Yup thats where I went and am at right now.

        Joe WB9SBD
        Sig

        On 2/5/2011 8:22 AM, James Coxon wrote: Welcome to use #highaltitude on irc.freenode.net - either use a native client or http://webchat.freenode.net/