Launch Announcements

  • Keith Kaiser
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 2, 2010
      Aeronauts,

      As you guys all know there is no requirement to list your flights with us on the <http://www.arhab.org/ARHABlaunchannouncements.html> web sit. But when you do the number of participants in any given launch is increased by several hundreds of users on the site.

      I must believe that there are upcoming flights but I have none listed. I know EOSS must have some plans, I know Paul has some plans and I bet Bill has plans. Guys, send me the details using this form <http://www.arhab.org/launches/launches/launch.html> so we can tell the world what we do.

      Thanks... Keith
    • Keith Kaiser

        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 2, 2010
          Dear friends,

          Snow is forecast for Saturday, which means the next flight (number 56) for BASE will be next year.  2010 was a good year with 16 flights and all systems completely recovered. (Special thanks to those that helped on the Scout flights where I stayed in camp.)

          I anticipate the first flight in mid to late February 2011.  2011 should include flights with descent on balloon and will also probably have our first hydrogen fills.

          Thanks for your support.

          Have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year,
          Howard, KC9QBN

          Message 4 of 7 , Dec 2, 2010
            Hi Keith,

            Whenever I've tried to enter a new flight on the arhab.org web site, I can't
            get past the captcha gate - regardless how I enter the text, it kicks out on
            a captcha error. I run W2000 & Firefox. However, when I try it on my Mac at
            work, it works ok with Firefox. Others may have experienced the same problem,
            which may partially explain the low reporting rate.

            73 de Mike W5VSI

            Message 5 of 7 , Dec 2, 2010

              Message 6 of 7 , Jun 6, 2014
                Don't forget to announce your ARHAB balloon launches for next weekend on www.arhab.org and click on Missions.

                Zack Clobes, W0ZC
                Project: Traveler
                www.projecttraveler.org

              • Keith Kaiser
                Message 7 of 7 , Jun 11, 2015
                  Every one should now go to http://arhab.org/hab_launch_form.php and post their flight for GPSL.

                  Paul V. this goes for you, only you know all the flights you are part of, please go post them now.

                  This will give the world notice of what we are about to do, so don't delay.

                  Sent from my iPad, one finger at a time.