Launch Opportunity (long range notice)

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2010
      It looks like I'll be launching a weather balloon for teachers at KATS Kamp on Saturday, April 16.  The launch site is south of Junction City.  I'll have teachers make BalloonSats Friday and track the flight over the internet.  I'll be looking for chase crews who can bring the BalloonSats back.

      This is just a heads up, I'm not looking for any commentments yet.