Fwd: University Satellites Missions and Cubesat Conference Sponsorships

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 2010
      I received this from an ARRL list - thought it might be of interest to some participants here.

      73 de Mark N9XTN

      Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2010 10:59:12 +0100
      Subject: [amsat-bb] 1st IAA Conference on University Satellites
      Missions
      and Cubesat Conference Sponsorships and Accommodation

      Dear all,

      we are pleased to announce that ESA has kindly offered ten scholarships
      for students who will present a paper at the 1st IAA Conference on
      University Satellites Missions and Cubesat Conference next January. You
      can find the information at the following link:

      ESA scholarships
      <http://www.gaussteam.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=111&Itemid=214>

      Furthermore, we have reached an agreement with two hotels for the
      accommodation of the participants. You can find all the information at
      the following link:

      Accommodation
      <http://www.gaussteam.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=109&Itemid=211>

      We hope that this will encourage students in participating to the
      Conference.

      Best regard

      -- Gruppo di Astrodinamica Università degli Studi Sapienza
      Via Salaria, 851
      00138 Roma
      website: www.gaussteam.com
      tel. 0039 06 88346436