ANSR Presentation

  • kd7lmo
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2004
      Bill Brown asked me to put together a short Power Point presentation
      on the ANSR HF-APRS hardware. The following is a link to the
      document:

      http://www.kd7lmo.net/GPSL2004.ppt

      Can someone copy the presentation to a USB Flash Drive or floppy disk
      for Bill to use at his Friday presentation.

      I'm not sure if he will be able to check is e-mail before tomorrow
      morning and I will be out of e-mail range in the next hour.

      73s de KD7LMO
      Michael Gray
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 1, 2004
        Got it. Thanks,