Lastest Video

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1 10:18 PM
      While not to the level of EOSS, I've produced another video animation of clouds over Topeka.  This is my best to date,
       http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjP4n5vHxM4

      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 2 10:07 AM
        That's the kind of cloud that I used to LOVE to fly around back in my
        Waldo Pepper flying days with the Navy in the W. Pacific. Almost as
        fun as 350 kt thru a canyon, but a LOT more forgiving if you brush a
        wingtip :=).
        73 de Mike W5VSI
        EOSS