Re: [GPSL] GPSL Presentations

    Message 1 of 3 , May 31 7:35 PM
      I think this is a great idea and have added it to the itinerary. It's
      at the end of the day, so we can be somewhat flexible in terms of timing.

      As I understand it, it's a pretty nice and modern room. They have all
      of the standard power point, VCR, DVD, web, etc. Apparently, they also
      have a video camera hooked to the projector to facilitate showing of
      small objects, printed materials, etc.

      Zack

      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 18, 2010
        Thanks to those who have tried to send me your presentations.  You'd think by 2010 we'd have a good way to seamlessly share large files......

        I think I have an option for you.  Please go to http://www.custom-ds.com/filetransfers.php.  It will prompt you for a username and password - use 'gpsl' and '2010' respectively, WITHOUT quotes.

        Zack Clobes, W0ZC
        Project: Traveler
        www.projecttraveler.org