Re: [GPSL] Huntsville

  • BASE
    Message 1 of 4 , May 7, 2010
      Joe,

      There was an explosion Wednesday morning at the Redstone Arsenal, two workers were killed.  This link gives several articles from the Huntsville Times:

      Howard

      Message 2 of 4 , May 7, 2010
        Hi Paul...no, didn't know them...that building is on the other side of the Arsenal from my building.

        Bill, I'm sorry to hear about the accident at Huntsville earier this week.  Did you know any of the contractors?