Helium order form

    Message 1 of 2 , May 31, 2004
      There is now a helium order form on the GPSL website. Please complete
      the form and return to me with a check for the gas.

      http://www.rckara.org/project_traveler/gpsl/

      Zack
    • paul.verhage@boiseschools.org
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1, 2004
        > There is now a helium order form on the GPSL website. Please complete
        > the form and return to me with a check for the gas.

        Zack, I need to pay through a credit card. Can you give me the phone number to
        your distributor so I can call them?