EOSS payloads and attendance for GPSL '04

    Message 1 of 2 , May 14, 2004
      Hi Zack,

      I've attached a draft payload plan for EOSS at GPSL this year. PLs
      add it to your web site info. It's in Word97 format. Let me know if
      you need it in another format. We can drop the crossband repeater
      if freqs are getting scarce, but do want to run the ATV, APRS and
      DF cutter as a minimum. The valvedown balloon is also a TBD.

      So far, eight EOSS members plus some XYLs plan to attend GPSL. We'd
      like to stay in the same motel as the rest of the attendees, if one
      has been picked. Any recommendations?

      And EOSS can fill an hour during the Friday seminar - possible topics
      include: Tracking, FAA reporting via findu, Allaiances with Space Grant
      Colleges, national balloon organization. Depends on what the rest of
      the group is interested in hearing.

      Einstein
    • Harry M
      Message 2 of 2 , May 18, 2004

        I haven't seen anyone else post there lodging preferences.
        My plan right now is to stay at the Holiday Inn Express (at the Mall).
        I have made the reservations and if all goes well I will be there.

        73