Launch Announcement Reminder

  • Keith Kaiser
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 24, 2010
      The season is getting busy, several groups are submitting launch announcements, I try hard to jump on them right away to get them posted quickly. Please remember to use the form at;

      http://www.arhab.org/annomail.html

      to submit your launch announcements. This truly does speed up the process, I will eventually automate the process completely and it will depend entirely on using this form.

      Thanks guys and good luck.

      I'm starting to look forward to GPSL....

      73's