new on list

  • K. Mark Caviezel
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 17, 2004
      Hello All:
      This is just to say hello, I've been unsubscribed to
      this list until right now.
      My group, "ES-OS" will plan on flying at GPSL this
      year with a bigger zero pressure bag - probably 1/4 to
      1/2 million cubic feet - so I am keeping my fingers
      crossed for good conditions at launch. This flight
      may set displacement and absolute altitude records.

      Looking forward to seeing you all there !

      - KMC ac0ak (formerly kc0jhq) Edgewater, Colorado.
    • paul.verhage@boiseschools.org
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 17, 2004
        > This is just to say hello, I've been unsubscribed to
        > this list until right now.
        > My group, "ES-OS" will plan on flying at GPSL this
        > year with a bigger zero pressure bag - probably 1/4 to
        > 1/2 million cubic feet - so I am keeping my fingers
        > crossed for good conditions at launch. This flight
        > may set displacement and absolute altitude records.

        That's one big balloon!!

        Are you looking for more payload to launch?