MIT balloon with 2m and 70cm to fly from Albany NY Nov 4th

  • wb8elk@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 3, 2009
      I sent the MIT students a payload for their flight on Nov 4th.... about 10 milliwatts on both bands as follows:

      144.36 FM - WB8ELK RTTY 45 baud (both modes vertical)
      144.357 SSB - Hellscreiber (Feld-Hell mode)

      433.95 AM - DominoEX16 (horizontal)

      Launch time: 6:45 am EST November 4th

      location: most likely from K2CBA QTH in Petersburg NY east of Albany NY:

      Predicted landing zone: between Nashua NH and Haverhill, MA

      Please send any reception reports to: wb8elk@...