GPSL Website

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 31, 2004
      Several people have inquired location and accommodations for the 2004
      GPSL. The 2004 site is being hosted by the Project: Traveler group and
      is contained on our webserver.

      www.rckara.org/project_traveler/gpsl/

      All information will eventually be on here... I already have room and
      board info, maps to the session, lat/lon for the primary launch site, etc...

      If you have any questions, or would like to see something else, let me
      know and I will try to post it ASAP.
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 2, 2004
        Hi Zack,

        Thanks for putting that web site together.

        EOSS plans to participate at GPSL '04, and hopes to be supporting
        an Upward Bound class of students sponsored by Colorado Space Grant
        Consortium. This may involve our launching two balloons. I will
        send you details for the Scehduled Flights page as soon as details
        are known.

        73 de Mike W5VSI
        Pres EOSS

        Zack Clobes wrote:

        > Several people have inquired location and accommodations for the 2004
        > GPSL. The 2004 site is being hosted by the Project: Traveler group and
        > is contained on our webserver.
        >
        > www.rckara.org/project_traveler/gpsl/
        >
        > All information will eventually be on here... I already have room and
        > board info, maps to the session, lat/lon for the primary launch site, etc...
        >
        > If you have any questions, or would like to see something else, let me
        > know and I will try to post it ASAP.

        > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        Einstein