ARBONET 3 Set for launch at Clarksville Airport October 17, 2009

  • Michael
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 14, 2009
      The ARBONET team is planning to fly ARBONET 3 on October 17, 2009. This date was chosen to coincide with JOTA, an event where Boy Scouts nation wide (and even International) utilize Ham radio to exchange hello's and information about themselves and their troops.

      We will be flying four payloads this trip, the voice beacon and APRS unit in Payload 1, (we still expect the woman in the payload to get lost again)! In payload 2 and 3 we will have APRS and Cross-Band Repeater as well as cameras, and Payload 4 is a guest payload with a 20M CW beacon from the Richardson Wireless Club.

      Liftoff is scheduled for 9:30AM. See http://www.arbonet.net for more details.

      Best Regards!

      --Michael K5NOT