FLIGHT ANNOUNCEMENT

  • k6rpt
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 6, 2009
      FLIGHT ANNOUNCEMENT

      LAUNCH DATE/TIME: 09-12-2009 8AM – 10AM

      LAUNCH LOCATION: TBA, CENTRIAL CALIFORINA

      CALLSIGHNS FREQUENCIES: APRS 144.39 K6RPT-10, APRS 144.36 K6RPT-11,
      SIMPLEX REPEATER 446.500 PL 100

      ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: BALLOON IS A KCI-1500,CANON A560,SIMPLEX REPEATER,TOTAL PAYLOAD WEIIGHT IS 3.5 LBS

      I would like to thank everybody at GPSL for sharing all of your flight experiences with me, it has helped so much.

      -Ron K6RPT
    • Keith Kaiser
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 6, 2009
        Ron,

        I posted your flight, please take a look and see what you think.
        A couple of things;
        Any chance you have a logo?
        In the future could you please use the form; http://www.arhab.org/annomail.html to submit.

        Thanks and good luck with your flight.
        73's
        Keith Kaiser

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 6, 2009
          Hey, good luck with your first flight, Ron! Nice work keeping the weight
          of all that hardware down to 3.5 lb. That 1500 oughta bust 100K' easily.
          73 de Mike W5VSI