Next NearSys Flight

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2009
      I'm coordinating a near space launch with Pete Sias for September 26th.  The launch will take place in Salina and I'd like to invite everyone to the flight.  This mission will carry five BaloonSats with Vernier LabPro dataloggers.  The students making these BalloonSats are science majors at KU tht are taking classes to be science teachers.  I plan to send a test tracker on this flight.  The tracker is a design for the Popular Mechanics online article I'm writing.

      I plan to make an October launch from Washburn University in October for their meteorology class.  I'd like to invite near space crews to this one also.
      On both flights I'll launch a tracker transmitting at 144.390.  The callsign will be KD4STH-xx.  I'll let everyone know the SSID once I pick the tracking module I'll fly.

      Thanks