Re: [GPSL] Frequency coordination page

    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 8, 2002
      We also have a low powered, unmodulated transmitter on 147.455.
      Zack
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 8, 2002
        I'll see if I can move the frequency off 147.455 if I can get a custom
        oscillator...the cheap one from Digikey puts it right on 147.455...it's a
        design I've been working on for a cheap 2m FM transmitter for balloons.

        73s de Bill WB8ELK
        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 9, 2002
          We're also interested in building a cheap, 2m backup signal.  I've attached the data sheets on a Motorola MC2833 (which aren't being manufactured anymore, but you can still get them).  Radio Shack has a crystal that will put it in the 2m band (I forget where off the top of my head) that they sell for about $1.

          That's as far as I've gotten on the project - maybe this summer.
          Zack Clobes, W0ZC

          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 9, 2002
            The one I was planning on flying uses the MC2833 (flown it many times and it
            works just fine, but unfortunately it's been discontinued). I'm working on
            another design using a VCXO from Digikey.

            - Bill WB8ELK
          • Ralph Wallio, W0RPK
            Message 5 of 7 , Jun 13, 2002
              Mark,

              Is the frequency list stable enough to be added to the GPSL web page?

              -w0rpk

              Message 6 of 7 , Jun 13, 2002
                Probably is OK to be added. Can you reach the page w/o signing into
                Yahoo? If so, it may be better to link to it on Yahoo so that when I
                update it I can just do it there.